So I did my uni work in bed this morning so I had the rest of the day to start on my valentines dress. It took me forever to cut out all the pattern pieces as I had two different pieces of fabric, lining and interfacing, so there was a lot of pinning and re-pinning pattern pieces but I got there in the end! So far I've done the pleats in the bodice and attached the bodice to the lining, though not in all places, I don't really understand what it's asking me to do with regards to the shoulder seams so I've given up today and will have another look at it tomorrow. If all else fails I'll just so it the way that makes sense to me!
Here's a pic of the bodice so far, there are a few pins in where it hasn't been stitched yet and I haven't taken out some of my basting stitches yet either!
It looks so cute, I'm really looking forward to seeing it come together!