Monday 31 January 2011

Progress...

I've been doing some more sewing today, I couldn't for the life of me work out the instructions for attaching the lining to the shoulders so I just turned it inside out and did it my own way. It's all attached and you can't see any stitching and that's fine by me! Have been attaching the midriff today and my next step is the skirt!

However, I'm left with a dilemma. I've looked at it today and I'm now not sure whether I should do the skirt in red as I originally planned or whether to do it in heart print with the red waistband to break it up a bit. Anyone reading this, please look at the picture below and give me your opinion, it will be greatly received!



Red skirt? Or heart skirt? You decide!

2 comments:

  1. I think the heart skirt with the red band would look better, so you have the pattern all over with the red band to break it up. Can't wait to see the finished pics :)
    Hayley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would go for the heart print myself. x

    ReplyDelete