|I like this pic, a bit arty I thought!|
Tuesday, 15 February 2011
Completed heart dress
Finally I found time to do that hem and can I say, oh how I hate blind hemming, especially when you're dying to get the garment finished! I ended up using bias binding on the hem which was great because it meant that I only had to take up a quarter of an inch on the hem but the bias binding supports it. So it's done! And I thought I would wear it today but it poured it down all day so it wasn't really suitable weather :-( Anyway, here are the pictures for you, I've cut my head out of a few because I'd been for a run before taking the pics and looked awful. It doesn't look too different to how it was before but I hope the pics are a little better than the last ones!
Labels: valentines dress